Surgical mask now required for those without flu vaccinationBy Styliana Resvanis
Published: December 8th, 2014 • Category: Staff
All UF Health Shands employees and UF clinical faculty and staff who provide care or work in patient-care areas who haven’t received a flu vaccination are now required to wear a surgical mask in patient areas and complete an opt-out process.
Visit bridge.UFHealth.org/flu for more information and click on the “Opt Out” tab for instructions on how to opt out of the flu vaccination.
UF Health Shands Occupational Health Services — located on the first floor of UF Health Shands Hospital (Room 1004) — provides free flu vaccinations for:
- UF Health Shands employees and volunteers
- UF Health Physicians employees and volunteers
- UF College of Medicine faculty physicians, residents and fellows
- Credentialed ARNPs
- Credentialed physician assistants
- Credentialed medical staff
Please be prepared to show your ID badge — you will receive a sticker to display on it after you are vaccinated.